Ed’s BnB Auto Repair has been serving Mesa & surrounding cities since 2001! ASE Certified mechanic on staff. Oil Changes, Tune Ups, Brakes & More. . ASE-certified technicians and mechanics earn national certification by meeting experience quotas and completing specialty exams. ASE certified mechanics must also recertify every five years, guaranteeing their knowledge is fresh.
What does it take to be an ASE Certified Mechanic?
- There are 40+ specialty certification exams that each focus on different auto mechanic areas of expertise.
- In order to earn an ASE Certification, a mechanic is required to have at least two years of relevant work experience in the auto repair industry or an equal amount of relevant training.
- Additionally, a recertification every five years is required in order to continue to hold an ASE Certification.
When your car is handled by an ASE certified automotive service technician, you can have the utmost confidence that your vehicle is in good hands. Look for the ASE logo in the lobby!
What can we do for you?
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Alternator Replacement
- Battery Testing & Replacement
- Belts & Hoses
- Brake Repairs & Upgrades
- Differential Repair & Upgrades
- Electrical Repair
- Engine Oil & Filter Changes
- Engine Repairs & Upgrades
- Exhaust System Repairs & Upgrades
- Fluid Flushes & Top-Offs
- Four Wheel Drive System Repairs
- Power Steering Repairs
- Preventive Maintenance
- Steering and Suspension Repair
- Tire Rotations
- Transmission Repairs & Upgrades
- Truck Accessory & Lift Kit Installation
- Tune Ups
- Windshield Wipers