Auto Maintenance Services
From oil changes to tune-ups, battery tests to A/C check-ups, Ed’s BnB is here to help with your auto maintenance needs! Our experienced technicians can help keep your Car, Truck, or SUV running like new, longer!
Vehicle Maintenance Services at Ed’s BnB Auto Repair
Staying on top of your auto maintenance can prolong the life of your vehicle. It can also save you money by avoiding costly repairs and keep you and your family safe on the road.
- Oil and filter – Engines that use conventional motor oil can be on a 3-month/3,000-mile interval. Those using synthetic varieties might have up to 10,000 miles between oil changes.
- Battery and cables – Make sure the battery and cables have tight connections and no corrosion or leaking fluid.
- Belts and hoses – The serpentine belt and other belts in the engine compartment shouldn’t look glazed, cracked, or frayed. Hoses shouldn’t leak or have cracks or bulges.
- Power steering fluid – Check the power steering fluid level when the engine is warm and add more when needed.
- Wiper blades – Driving with worn wiper blades is a safety hazard because of reduced visibility when it rains. Inspect the blades seasonally and replace them if they’re damaged or no longer clear the windshield.
- Air filters – Cabin air filters help clean the air inside the car and require annual replacement. However, engine air filters keep debris out of your engine and should be inspected during oil changes.
- Brakes – Inspect the brake system, including the brake fluid, brake linings, rotors, and brake pads, to help ensure the proper operation of these critical components. The lifespan of brake pads largely depends on the operator’s driving style.
Why Choose Ed’s BnB?
Our automotive service experts keep your car running newer, longer!
Complete Car Care
One stop shop for your repair and maintenance needs!
Keeping you on the road with peace of mind!
vs. Dealership & Corporate Shop Pricing